Get a $50 Amazon.com Gift Card as a welcome bonus when you send your first remittance to the Philippines on BayaniPay!
Here’s how it works:
1. Sign up for BayaniPay and enter Invite Code BP50WB*. Complete registration and verify identity.
2. Select ‘Send money’ and enter the amount you are sending.
3. Enter sender details. (This information to be completed upon your first remittance only. You won’t need to fill this up for your next transaction)
4. Choose the delivery method and enter your recipient’s information.
5. Confirm the transaction and your remittance will be sent! Your $50 Amazon.com Gift Card will be emailed to you within 7 business days.
BayaniPay is an authorized agent of BDO Remit (USA), Inc. with money transmitter licenses from California, Hawaii, New Jersey, US Virgin Islands, and Alaska. License #1627, License #012, License # L065184, and License # MT-03-13. Available to California, Hawaii, New Jersey, and Alaska residents for remittances to the Philippines. More states coming soon. Minimum remittance is $99. Maximum amount per daily transaction is $1,999.
*This offer is open to new BayaniPay customers sending their first remittance to the Philippines of $99 or more. Invite code BP50CA, BP50NJ, BP50AK or BP50HI must be entered upon registration in order to avail of the offer. A $50 Amazon.com gift card will be sent via email within 7 business days after completing your first remittance.
Offer is valid from September 30, 2022 until December 30, 2022 at 11:59 PM PT and cannot be combined with other promotions or gift card incentives from BayaniPay. This promotion may be altered or discontinued at any time without notice.
Restrictions apply, see amazon.com/gc-legal.